--- How To Order -----
1-) Choose your print size.
2-) Click add to cart.
3-) Click "Proceed to check out".
4-) When you check out, you can upload art add a note to seller for any request.
5-) Upload the files at check out or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6-) If the background of the image is not transparent, please add "Remove Background" to cart and checkout together with the order!
- You can make your original T-shirt by sending us your image! Send us your design and we will have it ready for press.
- Can be applied to all types of fabric
- Can be applied to fabric of any color
- Better than vinyl, screen printing, DTG
- Full color + white
- Soft feel
- Great durability
- Gang sheets are welcome
- No minimum
- Fast turnaround
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HEAT PRESS
1. Preheat heat press on medium to hottest setting. Temperatures should be 330°F and pressure should be 70 psi and over
2. Iron on the garment to remove any creases and heat the fabric.
3. Place transfer face up in position on garment and cover with grease proof sheet. Never heat press directly on the Transfer.
4. Heat press for 15 Seconds.
5. Please let the transfer cool for 15 seconds before removing the tape.
6.After it gets cold, Peel the backing away from one corner to ensure transfers have stuck, if so peel remaining slowly. If the transfer has not stuck, repress for 10 seconds in a burst of 5 seconds to keep checking.
7. Once you have peeled away the clear film tape, place the grease proof sheet again and reput the garment in the heat press for another 5 seconds to fix the transfer in place.
top of page
bottom of page